article for fedoramagazine

Hi,

I putted yesterday an article to FedoraMagazine, from my perspective its ready. It can be a scheduled post, I edited the submission phase in Nuancier so that it opens on 12th of August, so thats the date it should be published.

So if somebody can take a look

br gnokii

--
make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)