Re: Pitch: FUDCon APAC 2015 Invitation article.

On 06/09/2015 06:58 PM, Amit Shah wrote:
On (Tue) 09 Jun 2015 [18:00:35], Ryan Lerch wrote:
I think a good, user-focused article about FUDCon and highlighting some of
the talks targeted at users might fit into the magazine.

It would also have to explain a bit about what a FUDCon is too.

I have started a post here (you'll need to login to the magazine to see it)

http://fedoramagazine.org/?p=9139&preview_id=9139&preview=true&preview_nonce=a6c92822a2&post_format=standard

Feel free to jump in and edit it if you want -- i am planning on adding some
more content to it tonight / tomorrow (Australia time :) )
Says I do not have permissions to view drafts (FAS: amitshah).

		Amit
Hmmm, you are listed as an author on the site (well, that is how it appears on my end) -- so you should be able to see the post -- not sure what is going on there. Are you able to see the post if you go to the post list in wpadmin?

cheers,
ryanlerch