Re: Pitch: FUDCon APAC 2015 Invitation article.

On 06/06/15, pravin.d.s@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     Done with most of the things including posters, invitations emails,
> schedule, website, speakers tickets etc.
>
>    We started invitation this week. Good to have dedicated post in Fedora
> Magazine for invitation FUDCon APAC 2015.

We don't think it is a good idea to put the invitation on the Fedora
Magazine. If you want, you can blog about it in your personal blog, but
the fudcon invitation on magazone will not go to the right target
audience, and not of the quality for Fedora magazine.

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer
CPython Core Developer