Duplicate Posts in the Fedora Magazine

Greetings,

While looking at older articles on the Fedora Magazine, I found a number
of duplicate posts.

>From what I've seen so far, the duplicate posts are identical to the
original posts, except they have different author names.
They also have identical URLs, with an added '-2' in the end.

The versions without the '-2' have more social media shares and
comments, although the comments are sometimes duplicated too.

I don't have an exact number for the duplicates, but I've found around
10 so far.

I wounder what the reason might be for the duplication, and what can be
done about it.

Some examples are,
http://fedoramagazine.org/how-to-select-and-set-default-applications-in-fedora/
http://fedoramagazine.org/how-to-select-and-set-default-applications-in-fedora-2/