Re: Marketing deliverables for F22

On 03/11/2015 04:01 PM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Does it make sense to open trac tickets for these so that people can
> take up items and we can track progress?

Yes. These (the things I linked to) are historically the "must haves"
and the flyers are secondary. Not saying don't do them, but let's keep
an eye on the things marketing is actually committed to delivering.
We've not been as on top of it this cycle.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb@xxxxxxxxxx | http://community.redhat.com/