Marketing deliverables for F22

Hiya!

Since F22 Alpha is out of the door, I thought it'd be the right time to
speak about what deliverables the marketing team needs to get ready for
release. The release is in May, so we have enough info and time now.

** Flyers **
What flyers do we want? I was thinking of:
- workstation flyer (I'll update the F21 one)
- a "Fedora editions" flyer that'll have the three editions in it and
some info about the other spins that are available - preferably with QR
codes?
- flyers for workstation/cloud - we didn't have these last time - do we
want them?

** Stuff at the Fedora store **
I see the following already available:
- caps
- t-shirts
- pub glass
- water bottle

** Other stuff that ambassadors can use **
- one page release notes?
- fedora cheat cube - I think this is already up to date

I think the flyers probably need most work. Is there anything else we
should be working on that the community can use for release parties and
events and such?
--
Thanks,
Regards,