Re: Query on Magazine post

Hi,
    Thank you so much for the suggestions. I have made the necessary changes. Please tell me if I still need to work on it.

Regards,
Trupti Kini
Research Assistant, FOSSEE
Aerospace lab, IIT Bombay
http://fossevangelist.blogspot.in/

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 8:19 PM, Chaoyi Zha <summermontreal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Can you please proofread your article and remove grammar, spelling, and other issues?
For instance, "Fedoraproject" should be "the Fedora Project". We should also not link to the India Fedora wiki page when referring to the Fedora Project.

The "What is Fedora???" section can also be cut out -- the Fedora magazine does not have to introduce what Fedora is. I don't personally think you should include "For contributing or any queries related to contribution" in a release party report.
It is unrelated and should not be placed in a blog article that is supposed to detail an event. That kind of information has a place on your event flyers, but not on a blog post, IMHO.

The article seems more like a wiki article than a blog article. Don't let my criticism wear you down, though. It's just my personal opinion.

Thanks,

Chaoyi