Re: Recurring post idea: Ask a Fedora Dev

+1 to this

I know we did a wiki clean up of our pages, we could put it under the Magazine spot as this was originally used for this purpose with the 10 years of Fedora that we did:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine#Join_the_Magazine_Team

or we could put it somewhere else. I know we are getting a marketing plan put into the wiki, so we can use a general spot for that, but I would like to keep the magazine and marketing plans separate if all possible.

- Chris

On 11/10/2014 10:03 AM, Pete Travis wrote:

> Yeah, that's the sticking point. I skipped right over the mailing list
> approach, which would give spam filtering for free but probably turn off
> readers. An alias would work, maybe forwarding to a defined list of
> folks - if that spam filtering comes with. Otherwise, we're shopping
> for wordpress extensions.

What about keeping a collection of questions on the wiki instead? Much
easier to edit, plus people can see what's been asked, etc.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb@xxxxxxxxxx | http://community.redhat.com/