Re: Recurring post idea: Ask a Fedora Dev

On Sun, Nov 09, 2014 at 09:13:16PM -0700, Pete Travis wrote:
> I've been mulling over a theme for a series of articles.  The
> inspiration came easily; I was thinking I'd *like* to write something
> for Fedora Magazine, but wasn't coming up with great ideas for it.  I
> mused ironically that it would be a lot easier to come up with topics if
> people would just feed me project-related questions I could answer or
> find answers to. Then hey, why not?

Sounds like a good idea to me. We could make the "bucket" be an email
alias, perhaps, but some kind of online form as a frontend would be
fine too. Whatever it is, there should be strong spam prevention.

I'm happy to help find answerers, too.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>