From: "Matthew Miller" <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 5:09:35 PM
Subject: possible magazine idea: interview new DNF developer?

This bit from the planet gave me the idea that maybe an interview of Jan
would be nice, at least once the F21 launch period is done -- DNF is planned
to be the default for F22, so it'll be a big user-facing change and it'd be
great to hear about the project's direction.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>