Re: F21 Alpha release announcement

> Silly question: I think it makes sense to have one release announcement
> for alpha/beta - but do we want separate release announcements for
> cloud, workstation, and server when we get to F21 final?

I think it depends on a couple of things:

- How long is the result? I suspect we can highlight each in a single announcement, especially since this is the first time for it all, with a chance to explain what this all means.

- Are there outlets/journalists we want to reach out to who would be interested in only one of them? If that's the case, then perhaps we do craft a version that specifically calls out that one (but of course also mentions the existence of the rest).

Ruth