F21 Alpha release announcement

Hey marketing!
As Fedora 21 is coming, the readiness meeting is this week, I'd like
to have release announcement draft written by the meeting, sooner
than later (even there's still some possibility of Alpha delays).

Fedora 21 as it's next, is going to be a bit different to previous
releases, especially with products introduction. We should make sure
release announcement reflects it but on the other hand, I really like
the target audience structure we have now (and it still somehow fits
products).

As always, place to coordinate/write announcement is at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F21_Alpha_release_announcement

(Not yet created but I can again help with features etc.).

Thanks
Jaroslav