Updated Magazine Post Ideas

The Fedora Magazine is going awesome this month, we are almost at the same number of page views as the entirety of last month, and it is only the 18th.

That said, we need to keep the awesome content coming, so i have been adding a few ideas for posts into the drafts section[1] of Wordpress, and changing the author to "admin" these are open to anyone that might want to write them up!

Also, if you have an idea for a post, feel free to throw up a quick idea synopsis in a draft.

the open drafts currently there are:
* a quick blog post about the FreeOTP app
* a more in depth article about notetaking apps in fedora (there are *heaps* of great options in fedora)
* an app spotlight article on Calibre, the ebook management tool

[1] - http://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/edit.php?post_status=draft&post_type=post