Re: Fedocal] Reminder meeting : Marketing Meeting

I'm happy to come along and contribute to marketing meetings. After eventually getting my head round working with irc I came to one of the last ones. Whenever I meet a new group of people I don't want to join the conversation without getting a feel of what's already going on. However I'm happy to help where necessary.

I agree with Joe that we should have specific objectives to discuss at each meeting. I also would like to see clear cut goals so that we can tell what marketing activities we need to be focusing on.

Also we need to discuss whether it will be an advantage to split into 3 marketing groups, each concentrating on one area of fedora next. A client that uses desktop is not necessarily going to need cloud etc. So different types of marketing may be required.

Chris