[OFFTOPIC] Re: fedoramagazin banner

On 11.10.2013 16:28, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 03:43:38PM +0200, S.Kemter wrote:
>> just a question who is responsible for that horrible blurred banner on
>> fedoramagazine? Would you please set it to the correct size.
>
> Not sure which banner you're referring to, but probably would be best if
> we refrain from describing things as "horrible" when referring to other
> folks' work.

<i am sorry for interrupting the productivity of this list - but i have
to speak up here>

Joe, so you silenced him in public - bad style - let me reply the same.
He is right - and you have not even tried to understand him -just to be
the first to play your manager-role. I have no idea about screen-design
etc. but looking at the banner - the whole banner is resizing with the
ratio of your screen - indeed horrible.
With all due respect - maybe i am wrong - i only heared about you from
your former different FOSS-*Jobs* and from a post where you applauded
the Fedora Board to not include a Security-Tool into Fedora, but i am
almost certain you have not contributed this much artwork to the Fedora
Project as Sirko did. Sirko is a fellow contributor with a lot
enthusiasm and is respected for his excellent skills and work - and if
*horrible* is an offensive word ... come on, you had to silence or fire
a lot people - e.g. read bug-reports to learn some more.
I do not know what your *Job* really is as Community Manager at RedHat
and if your Contribution to Fedora is done in your free time or as part
of your job. But your Job is certainly not demotivating the people who
are doing the real work, instead of talking - (i am not saying you are
just talk).

--kital

--
Joerg (kital) Simon