Re: 10th Anniversary of the Fedora Project

Something else to think about:

An infographic for the November anniversary could be pretty cool, with representations of total versions/commits/etc. Any thoughts on that or what numbers/stats could be included?

John Terrill
Corporate Communications
Red Hat
o: 1-571-421-8132 | c: 1-570-772-3286