From: "Nicu Buculei" <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Fedora Marketing team" <marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 2:44:08 AM
Subject: Re: "Red Hat Releases Fedora 18 Beta"

On 11/27/2012 11:26 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:

> Here is the deal:
>
> Red Hat PR folks have always helped with spreading the word, whether for
> Alpha/Beta/Final or otherwise.  In this particular case, an article
> *similar* to a press release was posted regarding the Beta to the Red
> Hat news blog

Here's my proposal: it would be awesome if the Red Hat PR people will
add to the check-list of things to do at a release one more bullet:

"* Make sure the announcement is not mistaken AGAIN"

Is F17 release all over again:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/marketing/2012-May/014314.html
we seem to never learn and repeat the mistake at each release, perhaps
that's why Jóhann was so annoyed.