Re: Coordination in social networks

On 08/29/2012 08:50 AM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
In my dream universe, I've always wanted to see a simple web tool where someone - instead of cutting/pasting into an email - could cut/paste into a small web app where they could put the title, date, author, etc. and then it would automagically post that in pretty table format to a wiki.

It's not quite this and more of an aggregator, but in our last Marketing team meeting, Jason Brooks showed the first stage of what he's been working on to collect Fedora news automatically:

http://venus1-jeb.rhcloud.com/