Re: Love and feeding of marketing team.

On Thu, 2011-10-13 at 15:31 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
<snip>

> In short, just two questions:
>
> 1: Who's interested in coming to marketing meetings again, and working
> on release-related activities?
>
> 2: Does anyone have any new and cool ideas in the marketing area that we
> can pick up and work on?
>
> I'm here with my marketing defibrillators! Let's get it back together,
> folks. I'd like to just pick up with getting back at least on the
> meeting train next Tuesday, and we can adjust the time and whatnot if
> necessary as we go forward.
>
> Other thoughts or comments are welcomed. Flames too. I'm expecting those. :)
>
> -Robyn

NOt flames, just Love!

I would like to help, my only concern is that marketing meetings were
scheduled on my work time, so most of the time I was not available to
participate.

I remember great meetings were things were getting done as we proceeded,
that was a huge motivator, at least for me. Getting to read the minutes,
and then looking for something to tackle, was far less attractive.

I hope defibrillation includes a revision on the meeting time.

--
Neville A. Cross
Linux User #: 473217