Re: Fedora Project em Português

Neville,

Well, that's it, not accepted, my bad. Don't worry about it, let it go,
I've spoken with the person who reported that, and the reason for him
not to be accepted was because he didn't do enough. I would like to know
how Ambassadors quantify such things... because if they are aware of the
Portuguese reality regarding Fedora... There is a lot to be done and it
starts with creating a user-base and a "banner" or point of reunion
between users.  That's hard for anyone jumping in... I know it because
I've seen enough projects appear and disappear shortly after.

But don't worry about it. I'm already in the translation group for
trans-pt, so that's a starting point and the rest will come later on if
we can mobilize more people to the cause.

nelson.