Re: Fedora and Video Sharing

As long as the website offers good connectivity worldwide should be ok.
Youtube should be nice since it has akamai behind also.

The importance of prime channels of distribution should be a concern,
and Youtube provides the necessary points for it, either from the
audience point of view or distribution.

+1.

nm

--
Nelson Marques
PGP Fingerprint: 53E1 731B 85A4 A098 8382 8CFF 1AC7 AF01 7717 8063