"The 4 Foundations" thread on fedora-ambassadors

...makes interesting reading, in case some folks here haven't seen it yet.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-December/msg00219.html

They refer to the Foundations - Freedom, Friends, Features, First - we go by, https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundations.

As someone who's still comparatively new to the Fedora world (I wasn't here when the Foundations were first created), it's fascinating to watch these discussions, and how we continuously create our notions of what Fedora means to us.

This is the kind of good discussion that I'd love to be able to tell stories about, but which most people don't get to see, or even realize we have. Is there a way to highlight this sort of conversation - maybe as a Fedora Insight article - so other folks can get a glimpse into the kind of community we are (and hopefully, like what they see and join us)?

--Mel