Needed: Marketing representative for F12 readiness meeting

Wed 11-Nov Wed 11-Nov F12 Project Wide Release Readiness Meeting

Speaking of which: I'm going to be in Singapore during this meeting and will need a sub - would anyone like to represent Marketing for the readiness meeting next Wednesday?

It basically involves standing up - on IRC or on the phone, not sure which medium we're using this time - and giving folks an update on Marketing deliverables status (like the quick one I just sent to this list) and whether there's anything blocking us from finishing on time for the release (there shouldn't be) and making sure we're not blocking anyone else (we shouldn't be).

For the curious, you can see the logs from the last readiness meeting (for the Beta) here:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-10-14/

I'll even write you a HOWTO if you want. ;)

--Mel