Re: Slogan use

the design team has missed every deadline it's had on the schedule for
at least the past three weeks, maybe more.

so unless we are just slapping the text up on the front page and it's
generic enough to go with any screenshot artwork we decide to put in the
full size banner... no.

F13 it is, then. To remind us again at the next release:
https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/63

We'll pick this up again in late Nov/early Dec.

--Mel