Re: Fedora News on Zikula

On 09/16/2009 09:18 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
Agreed, no one should have to hand code HTML to do this work!

The way Zikula works on pt6 right now, they are going to have to hand code HTML when posting an article if they are linking images and linking within the document and out to other documents.

I'd imagine there are WYSIWYG editors available for Zikula but we don't have any installed.

~m