Re: First Marketing HOWTO (write a press release)

So you should consider rewriting this part of the wiki to reflect a more
professional position toward the media.

Excellent input, Larry
It's a wiki, please make changes boldly!

I just went to look and see if I could fix this, and found that Larry had beaten me to it - many thanks, Larry! The page is much improved now, and - you're right - more professional.

Thanks for the patch - both to the page and to the mindset (mine, at least).

--Mel