Re: Fedora print magazine proposal from Linux Pro Magazine

I've also added this to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_print_magazine_proposal#Fedora_to_provide so we know what we'd need to do in case we decide to go with the "we're going to print a magazine!" proposal.

Still exploring possibilities, still in need of thoughts and feedback - is this a good idea? What difficulties - or benefits - or both - do you see?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Fedora print magazine proposal from Linux Pro Magazine
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 22:30:28 -0400
From: Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Mel Chua <mel@xxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@xxxxxxxxx>

On 09/04/2009 09:58 PM, Mel Chua wrote:
On 09/04/2009 01:06 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
One thing I know that has happened in the past with several print
magazines is that a special DVD had to be made with the .src.rpm's on
it so that they were compliant with GPL provisions. That required a
special spin for that.
Tom, is that still required?  With a DVD spin.. one would make a
bigger LIVE cd spin and include the SRPMs on it for those packages.