Re: Fedora swag

Le 2 sept. 2009 à 00:16, "Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)" <bochecha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx g> a écrit :

@Mathieu Bridon

That is exactly the shop I've found. It would be nice to know if
Spreadshirt spreads to more then just France. If it does, what are the
possibility's and opinions on making that shop more internationally /
European orientated?

Something awesome just happened.

The people at Spreadshirt France saw this message, and they wrote us
an email, to explain they had decided to transform the Fedora-Fr
account into a premium one, so that the shop would be available in
different languages.

Try it, now there is a language chooser at the top right \o/

Here is the list of countries where Spreadshirt will deliver:
http://www.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Service/FAQ-1328/categoryId/8/articleId/542

Resurrecting the Shop SIG sounds like an exiting idea to me and I've
been playing with this idea since it came to me yesterday. Although I
wouldn't know where to start. Does anyone have some good suggestions
on this? I guess I'd have to add me to the list on the wiki as a
start.

Basically, this is how anything happens in Fedora:
1. someone is motivated, starts doing things and tries to get others to join
2. ...

Actually there's no 2. :)

Best regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)

Thumbs up to everybody and big thanks to spreadshirts France !! :))

Thomas