Zikula questions at this week's Marketing meeting

Toshio had some questions about some of the module packages (context pasted below).

<abadger1999> mchua: So for the secondary package (pagemaster) -- I'm not happy approving it with the bundled filterutils <abadger1999> mchua: I've been trying to catch itbegins on irc to ask him about when zikula2 will be out/whether we can upgrade to that in FI/EPEL or if it's incompatible, etc. <abadger1999> mchua: There are cases where other packages had contained backports -- but to things from the Core language (python stdlib stuff is what I'm thinking) not to addons. <abadger1999> mchua: Anyhow -- If someone else wanted to review and approve that module, we'd want to make sure that it used the zikula-2 library i available and the backport if not... but I'm not sure how to do that in php.

Simon, in case you see this in the next 50 minutes - were you planning on coming to the Fedora Marketing meeting today? I'm going through the agenda now and it looks like FI should be most of it. (If not, no worries, I'll keep logistics up to date on zikula and marketing up to date on FI, and keep chasing these answers down.)

--Mel