Re: Fedora Pens and Mousepads

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009, tareq aljurf wrote:

How can i get Fedora Labeled pens and mousepads to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Well, we don't have any right now, which makes it a bit difficult.  :)

You could find someone who is capable of producing those items locally, and then the Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee can authorize some budget for you to have them produced, and we either pay the bill directly or pay you back.

Also, just so you know, emails about pens, CDs, etc. are better for Fedora Ambassadors List than Fedora Marketing List.

But the above is the same answer you'd get on Ambassadors List.

How much stuff are you interested in having? Is it for an event of some sort?

--Max