From: Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: For discussions about marketing and expanding the Fedora user base
<fedora-marketing-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: $foobar update
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 19:28:44 -0400

On Tue, 2009-07-07 at 23:42 +0100, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Damn, I thought I'd sent this earlier but it didn't make it to list
'cos I used the wrong email address!!
I've noticed the same problem. I've written many messages to the
marketing list that never made it, and I never got any kind of
moderation pending bounceback or anything.
Seems like the settings on the list should at least be tweaked so you'll
know right away you got moderated because you used the wrong email
address.

~m