Jack's Going on Vacation!!!

Hey Guys,

I'm going to be on vacation from sometime in the afternoon tomorrow until the 20th. I have spoken to people to ensure that things will remain smooth and we keep building Project FooBar and conduct meetings, list discussions etc. Look to Jon Rob or Ian for guidance during this time frame.

All the best,
Jack