Re: FEEDBACK: How did we do for F11?

Jack Aboutboul wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am writing up a somewhat brief retrospective on the activities of the Marketing team for the F11 cycle. My hopes are that we can analyze our process and timelines and find places where can optimize or do things differently. I want to include thoughts from everyone in marketing as well, because I don't think it should include only my opinion(s). I would appreciate if we could all participate.
I've been working on a draft on my end since yesterday, so I will share this with you. I hope to have it for Tuesday for the retrospection meeting with John Poelstra, and for our Marketing meeting, which means I would like to wrap it up on Monday to show other people.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/F11_cycle_retrospect

Please add to this and also we can discuss parts on the mailing list if people like.

Jack