Self-Introduction: Desi Verdant

  • Desi Verdant.
  • Saint lucia, Castries.
  • Just Left School.
  • Golfinst Inc.
  • To become one of the developers of the OS.
  • The improvements on fedora and learing codes.
  • I would like to see fedora as the #1 OS in the world.
  • I would like to learn 6-9 coding languages to help fedora out more.
  • Done allot on marketing for 2 companies.
  • Marketing Scn productions and Golfinst Inc. Music studio and Website Development
  • I would say i am 7/10 in marketing cause i never did international companies only local.
  • I am a computer geek, I know alot about systems etc.