Meeting TODAY 2009.06.02 @ 20.00 UTC

Hey Everyone,

We are going to be having our regularly scheduled marketing meeting today Tuesday 2nd June 2009 at 20.00UTC. Thats 4 Eastern and 1 Pacific.

The meeting will be in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net.

The agenda will be to once again run through the plan for this week, reiterate our plan for release day overall and for news distribution and solidify our plan for the week post release and to assign responsibilities.

See you all there,

Jack