Bracing for Impact

In case anyone missed this on planet, Jef Spaleta has a wonderful post in which he mentions that the recent spikes in traffic to the site may be linked to our spectacular and ongoing coverage of Fedora 11 Features. This is just a testament to the good work that we in marketing do, and I wanted to take a chance to thank everyone that has helped in any and every capacity ever since the last couple of months!

Thanks,
Jack