DRAFT: Monday's Podcast with Spot

This is a draft of what will go out on Monday morning. Please let me know what you think. Also, spot, is the audio content okay with you? Oh, also please not this is without the audio introduction which I will edit in once everything is done.

Thanks,
Jack

Fedora 11 Podcast Series #3 - General Overview of F11 with Tom 'Spot' Callaway

Continuing on in our series of F11 Podcasts we present the next interview of the series with Tom 'Spot' Callaway. In case you don't know Spot, you can be sure he knows you, he's been making Fedora happen since before Fedora was Fedora! Spot is a Red Hat Engineer and Fedora Engineering Manager, he is also one of the most active and most knowledgeable community members. With keen insights and a bird's eye view of the Fedora release process, the community and our history and roadmap, you can be sure that any chat with post is worth your while.

Fedora 11 General Overview and Insights with Tom Spot Callaway [http://jack.fedorapeople.org/spot%20podcast%20prerelease.ogg]

In the interview Spot covers much ground with everything from features in the upcoming release such as 20 Second Startup [http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/20SecondStartup] and Kernel Mode Setting [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/KernelModesetting] to the future Fedora Artists Movement! Spot also talks about the importance and benefit of Fedora's upstream oriented developer process, the recent enhancements to Fedora's QA process and the addition of members to the Fedora QA team. Finally Spot takes down a nostalgic trip down Memory Lane, with a discussion of the long history behind Fedora and what he thinks Fedora as a community has to offer contributors and why Fedora is the very best place to be.