Re: podcats/in-depth-feature rollout plan

On Thu, 7 May 2009, Jack Aboutboul wrote:

Just to be clear, what do you mean by "news" since there is an awful lot of reference to it, but no clear definition. I take news to many anything which is going to be written up and presented, including not only print stuff, but podcasts as well. Are we on the same page?

Yep, on the same page.  Sending this on delay since I'm on PTO today :)