Re: This Weekend

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Now If I had to pick a few, I would highlight these in no particular order. They show leadership, uniqueness and ability to drive fundamental changes throughout many upstream projects and distribution level improvements as well.

All of these get highlighted. Some in the talking points, some in the release summary, some in the in-depth profiles that this thread was discussing earlier, some in blog posts, and some in speeches (I'll be talking about 20 second boot and presto tomorrow at Chemnitzer Linux Tage), and some in Paul's interviews with media.

Part of what I see as one of Fedora Marketing's goals this release cycles is to try spreading our feature discussions around different delivery mechanisms, and see how it works. There are a lot of ways to spread our message. If we get through this first set of in-depth features and want to add more, we certainly will.

--Max