Interview with Tom "Spot" Callaway, Fedora Engineering Manager

Hi

http://www.hardware.no/artikler/tom_spot_callaway_english/66947/2

"One of the nicest things about FOSS is that when you're really doing it right, when you're contributing code and changes back to the upstream, everyone benefits. So, from that perspective, we really don't feel like we're competing with other Linux distributions that are contributing their changes upstream. With Windows or Mac, I think there is a certain amount of friendly competition, but we're really just trying to build a better product with a better ideology. FOSS conquers by being faster, better, and free, there is no need for a conscious plan to destroy Windows, because, then what? Besides, we get some of our best ideas by simply avoiding Microsoft's mistakes. Hehe."

Rahul