Re: [Picture book] Where we stand right now

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, Ian Weller wrote:

== Photos ==
Mo is amazing and got really creative photos for the book at FUDConF11.
They're currently on her Flickr page[1] and we'll be eventually moving
them into our wiki-based system of checking what photos we actually
can/want to use (more on that later).

[1]: http://flickr.com/photos/mairin/sets/72157612400838690/

Sorry if I missed this in earlier emails. What's the plan for pictures for people who weren't at FUDCon? Using pictures from other Fedora events that they were at?

--Max