Re: Picture Book....

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:

There is one large and lingering question, though, which is profit. We have no place for that profit to reside here in the USA, and probably won't for some time. Perhaps this project should be coordinated with Fedora EMEA so any profits can be devoted directly to furthering Fedora activities there. Or the proceeds could be donated to a worthy global nonprofit like the FSF. We'd need to make sure that no matter what we do with any money, the full accounting process is as transparent as possible.

I (along with the CommArch budget) am happy to help with accounting to whatever extent I am needed.

--Max