Re: Picture Book....

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:

I've been mostly avoiding IRC over the holiday to spend more time with my family during my break, but I'll be around more this weekend and definitely Monday. :-)

Wait.... so does that mean that I'm the only person who sets a place for my laptop at the Christmas dinner table? I put a background image of Shadowman on it, and make it a nice plate with some ham, gravy, etc.

--Max