Re: Picture book....

Ian Weller wrote:
I was still thinking we were going to put in stories of people. Are we
going to do this on top of the image, or are we going to do it to the
side (like I did in this mockup[1])?

I would like to NOT have to pages with the same layout: one on top, another on bottom, another on side, another on the other side, maybe another over the photo... each with its own height or width.

[1]: http://ianweller.fedorapeople.org/picture-book/mockup-spevack/mockup-spevack.png