Re: I still want a Fedora coffee table book, and you are going to help me make one.

Ian Weller wrote:
On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 04:21:27PM -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
Well both. We will brainstorm on IRC and then hopefully to help get some artistic perspective at FUDCon.

Artistic perspective can also be achieved in #fedora-art or on
fedora-art-list ;)

I think planning will go on in phases based on what point we are at, so FUDCon might be phase 2, which is beyond initial planning.

Might be good to plan this out, and take into account other FUDCons.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Picture_book

I'm down for meeting whenever, wherever. Also, I should be there Thursday- most of the day. I'm most-likely going to be traveling with GDK in the van-o-fun.

Feel free to email me directly to do some thinking - I'm super busy right now and don't get to check all my lists as often as I would like!

--
Colby Alexander Hoke

Brand Communications + Design
[ Producer ]