Re: I still want a Fedora coffee table book, and you are going to help me make one.

Colby Hoke wrote:
Having missed Jack's previous message (ahhhhhh so much to do!), I will say that I'm going to try to do as much possible for all of this stuff while I'm up there. I'll bring my camera and I'll also be shooting some I am Fedora stuff with Máirí­n as well as just capturing the event and sessions, etc. So, any help we can get rounding up people to make this go smoothly would be awesome. It gets a little crazy sometimes when you try to do this stuff.

I think it would be absolutely awesome to have a coffee table book.

Awesome Colby, maybe we can sit down with mizmo while we are at fudcon and brainstorm some more. Sound good?

Thanks,
Jack