Re: New Interview! Better startup

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
After the longest time, I've finally put together a new developer
interview. This week's is with Ray Strode and Adam Jackson about the
better startup feature.

You can find it at
http://fedoramagazine.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/interview-fedora-10s-better-startup/

Thanks go to Ray and Adam for helping me out with this. There's
another interview to follow next week too, so hopefully I'm geting on
a bit of a role with this :)

I send it over to

http://www.osnews.com/story/20435/Interview_Fedora_10_s_Better_Startup

Will send it to LWN and distrowatch as well. If you can submit to Lxer, Linux today and slashdot, that would be good.

I suspect slashdot might publish this as well:

http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/fedora-10-a-detailed-discussion-on-the-features/

Rahul