Re: Opening Red Hat Magazine

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

I think this is doable on WP-MU, so I guess all it would require is
creating a theme. (MU is what RHM uses, right?)

RHM is using Lyceum, *another* multi user fork of WP.

One other thing to keep in mind is that part of the reason we've been
working on MU for the Fedora side of things is that there was talk of
setting up a blogs.fedoraproject.org, in the same vein as
blogs.gnome.org. If this is still wanted, then the infrastructure will
still be created whatever we decide to do.