Re: Opening Red Hat Magazine

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

2008/9/24 Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk@xxxxxxxxxx>:

I'd like to ask folks here on this list a question.

If we decided to open up Red Hat Magazine, so that members of the Fedora
community were part of the editorial board, responsible for identifying and
producing great Fedora content for a broad audience, and using the Red Hat
Magazine voice directly -- would that be of interest to people here?

I think it's a pretty cool idea, and something I'd love to be involved in.

My only concern would be whether this would be too close to the plans
I have for news.fp.o site? We'll eventually get that running, I swear!

So let's say, for the sake of argument, that we fold news.fp.o in as a sub-brand of RHM, and you get to use RHM infrastructure, and you're running the news.fp.o beat.

Is that something you might be interested in?

--g