Re: Fedora Contributor Stories (and MEETING REMINDER!)

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Ricky Zhou wrote:

At FUDCon, one of the things that I loved was hearing peoples' stories
of how they got involved with Fedora.  Could it be a good marketing
campaign (aiming to attract new contributors) to collect and publish
these somewhere?  Maybe this could somehow be related to Mairin's "I am
Fedora" videos as well.

By the way, does the marketing team usually work on specific campaigns
(with specific goals and targets)?  Would this be a good way to organize
marketing work better?

What do you think?

I think that this is a brilliant topic for OUR WEEKLY MARKETING MEETING.

Today at 3pm Eastern! 1900 UTC! irc.freenode.net, #fedora-mktg! All the cool kids will be there!

See you there.  About four hours from now.

--g